We’re currently looking for Software Test Engineer for one of our trusted partners – global firm specializing in agricultural products and environmental protection agents.
About Company and Digital Farming
For over a century, the organisation has worked to feed the world, and its mission is to do so in a responsible and sustainable way. A newly established global unit called Digital Farming has been created to use digital solutions to help the company to achieve this goal, by building tools to help farmers use products more efficiently and by creating business models that make the products more accessible. The Digital Factory is vital to this unit, as the Company have the mandate to design and build the products to enable this digital future. The success of Digital Farming and its solutions is a key priority in the Company and plans to significantly grow its capabilities in digital product development.
Nutrient Management Planner (NMP) forms a key part of the Crop Nutrition Management System offered by the Company. NMP enables farmers to customize online a complete fertilizer plan according latest state of agronomic research driving the nutrient management choices to increase crop yields and preserve the environment.
In this context we are looking for Software Test Engineer to collaborate with Digital Lab in Varna to develop this solution in a global scale.
- As part of Scrum team, helping it to build quality in and deliver value to the customers;
- You put your software quality and test expertise into practice to ensure a high quality;
- You test throughout the development cycle to provide continuous feedback, guiding development as well as critiquing the product;
- You are responsible for the continuous improvement of delivering quality products.
- Demonstrable experience (min 1 years) with modern, large scale software projects;
- 1 years of experience as a software tester, QA engineer or similar role;
- Knowledge of computer languages and algorithms for development of software products and systems;
- Aware of testing principles and procedures;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Fun with learning and sharing knowledge and special experience with other team members;
- Fluent in English.
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, MS SQL Management Studio, Jira;
- Principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organisation, transparency.
It Would Be Great If You Have
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Deep understanding of API design principles and patterns;
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL.
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract;
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company;
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning;
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks;
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model.
As a global organization, the Company actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply, and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used solely for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2355/ 19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.Apply