HR Services is currently looking for Full Stack Software Engineer located in Varna for one of our trusted partners – global firm specializing in agricultural products and environmental protection agents.
About Company and Digital Farming
For over a century, the organisation has worked to feed the world, and its mission is to do so in a responsible and sustainable way. A newly established global unit called Digital Farming has been created to use digital solutions to help the company to achieve this goal, by building tools to help farmers use products more efficiently and by creating business models that make the products more accessible. The Digital Factory is vital to this unit, as the Company have the mandate to design and build the products to enable this digital future. The success of Digital Farming and its solutions is a key priority in the Company and plans to significantly grow its capabilities in digital product development.
Nutrient Management Planner (NMP) forms a key part of the Crop Nutrition Management System offered by the Company. NMP enables farmers to customize online a complete fertilizer plan according latest state of agronomic research driving the nutrient management choices to increase crop yields and preserve the environment.
In this context we are looking for Full Stack Software Engineer to collaborate with Digital Lab in Varna to develop this solution in a global scale.
Position is located in Varna, Bulgaria.
- Design and implement Front-end and back-end components of scalable solutions;
- Produce high quality code and constantly address technical debt;
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch;
- Be actively involved in the design and code review process;
- Drive for technical excellence using Scrum best practices;
- Improve software engineering processes.
- Demonstrable experience (min. 4 years) with modern, large scale software projects: source code control with Git, APIs, cloud platforms, test driven development, continuous integration, documentation.
- 3 years of experience in .NET or equivalent OOP language for production systems;
- Fun with learning and sharing knowledge and special experience with other team members;
- Fluent in English.
Our Tech Stack:
- Tools: MS Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, MS SQL Management Studio, Jira;
- Principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organisation, transparency.
It Would Be Great If You Have:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Deep understanding of API design principles and patterns;
- Experience with Azure: cloud services/Web Apps/Sql Azure.
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract;
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company;
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning;
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks;
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model.
As a global organization the Company actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply, and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used solely for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2355/ 19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.Apply