We’re currently looking for INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER, DIGITAL FARMING for one of our trusted partners to build the team, to move and improve existing infrastructure to a new private Cloud-based solution, improve the operational health and resilience of the solution.
For over a century, the organisation has worked to feed the world, and its mission is to do so in a responsible and sustainable way. A newly established global unit called Digital Farming has been created to use digital solutions to help the company to achieve this goal, by building tools to help farmers use products more efficiently and by creating business models that make the products more accessible. The Digital Factory is vital to this unit, as the Company have the mandate to design and build the products to enable this digital future. The success of Digital Farming and its solutions is a key priority in the Company and plans to significantly grow its capabilities in digital product development.
The position is located in Varna.
- Work within a Product team with the engineering manager, developers and global DevOps team to implement according to an existing solution architecture;
- Perform both detailed solution architecture and engineering infrastructure tasks with extensive hands-on activities;
- Improve Security and Operational health of the technical solution;
- Work independently (without supervision) and deliver on time and budget;
- Prioritize activities and is capable of reporting.
- Deep subject matter expertise in Microsoft stack (Certifications are a plus);
- Broad experience in Windows Server architectures and administration;
- Broad experience in SQL Server architectures and administration;
- Good understanding of .NET Framework, especially WCF;
- Knowledge about modern CI/CD techniques;
- Comfortable performing both architecture and hands-on activities;
- Proven experience in IT security matters;
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
If you are an enthusiastic person with a willingness to learn and develop your skills further, then this might be the right opportunity for YOU!
The Company offers:
- Nice and friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- Competitive salary and many benefits;
- Training and Development Opportunities;
- Excellent long-term employment growth opportunities.
Joining the right people like YOU makes the Company a great place to work.
Send us your resume now to email@example.com
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used solely for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2355/19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.Apply