We are currently looking for „Full Stack Developer“ for one of our trusted partners – company, attracting investments in Bulgaria.
The focus of the company is promoting and developing
investments in Bulgaria. Their
mission is attracting new investors in various sectors of
the Bulgarian economy.
Organisation supports start-up projects and ensure their development, as a result, creating new jobs and successfully developing the transfer of know-how from various foreign fields.
The Company provides its customers with detailed information about Bulgaria as a business and geopolitical location, including comprehensive information services, macroeconomics analysis of the required activities, information and assessment of commercial real estate and investment plots. Complete analysis of the investment project – the categorization of the positive and negative aspects, legal counseling, advice on administrative services and procedures, information on regional characteristics – demographic trends, unemployment rate, level of average salary, availability of highly qualified personnel, level of average educational level of the region. The company support the identification of subcontractors, suppliers, analyze the level of competitiveness of the business and its potential development in a specific region of Bulgaria.
In this context we are looking for Full Stack Developer to collaborate with team based in modern office in Sofia.
- Creating landing pages;
- Generating Leeds;
- Design and implement Front-end and back-end components;
- Be actively involved in the design and code review process.
- Demonstrable experience (min. 2 years) in the field;
- Specializing in HTML coding, building websites and landing pages;
- Both – back end and front end development;
- Design and integration of CRM Systems and ability to use Google Analytics;
- Fluency in English.
The Company offers:
- Excellent long-term employment growth opportunities;
- Friendly work environment in an international team of highly skilled and motivated people;
- 2000-3000 € net salary and benefits.
CHALLENGED BY THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY? We`d love to get to know you and see if you`re the person we need! So do not hesitate and send us your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used solely for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2355/ 19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.