We are looking for Project Manager for one of our trusted partners – leader in automation technology, based in Plovdiv.
- Leading an interdisciplinary product team being responsible for defining and driving a new product;
- Transforming a product vision into a real product in production taking in consideration customer needs and specifications and supporting the team during the process;
- Create a team, defining the roles in it and coordinating the tasks between the members;
- Plan and forecast the necessary financial, technical and other resource to manage successfully the project;
- Report to the referent managers the status of the project on each phase.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical and/or Electronics Engineering field;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Excellent command of MS Office;
- Knowledge and experience in PM software / software tool will be considered as an advantage.
- Several years practical experience on a relevant position;
- Practical experience in the same industry field will be considered as an advantage.
Personal Competencies and Requirements:
- Capable of making decisions and taking the responsibility for the results in dynamic and changing environment;
- Oriented towards goals achieving and results;
- Focused on the added value for the internal and/or external clients;
- Team player, able to work in a multicultural working environment;
- Thinking out of the box, creativity and continuous improvement attitude;
- Flexible, adaptable, open to meet the change and acquire new knowledge and skills;
- Develop people and teams – build up by coaching, empower and train by strengthening capabilities;
- Guide and inspire people, being a role model and source of motivation;
- Drive the business and shape it by having a strategic vision for the future.
The Company offers:
- Very competitive remuneration and an unlimited working contract;
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company;
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning;
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks;
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements and you wish to join our growing team, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
HR Services has License № 2355/19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.Apply