We are looking for “Financial manager” to join the business for one of our trusted partners – leader in production of aluminum profiles.
Position is located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Monitoring and interpreting cash flows, cash flow planning and budgeting;
• Researching and reporting on factors influencing business performance;
• Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk;
• Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
• Managing financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems;
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out;
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• Managing budgets;
• Supervising staff;
• Keeping abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation.
• University Degree in Accounting or Finance;
• Excellent command in English both written and oral;
• 3+ years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in production company will be considered an advantage;
• Profound knowledge of Bulgarian tax legislation (PITA, CITA, Tax-Insurance Procedure Code, VATA, Double Taxation Treaties, Transfer pricing);
• In depth knowledge of IAS and IFRS;
• ACCA will be considered an advantage;
• Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system;
• Strong communication and presentation skills;
• Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
The Company offers:
• Competitive remuneration package and bonuses;
• Continuous training;
• Opportunities for development in a dynamic and growing international group;
• Opportunity to observe best practices and further develop your professional expertise.
In case your professional qualification corresponds to the above requirements, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Your documents and personal data will be treated as confidential and will be protected according to Bulgarian Data Protection Legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
HR Services has License № 2355/19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.Apply