HR Services is currently looking for an International company in tobacco industry Office Manager/PA.
Job Location: Greece, Thessaloniki
The Company rapidly expanding as well as their dynamic worldwide team. To shape their future, the company needs the best, most energetic, most forward-looking talent. If you are a skilled and ambitious individual that is looking for a challenging and well-paid job, then we want you to apply and become part of growing team.
We are looking for a motivated and trustworthy Office manager/ Personal Assistant to organize administration duties and office procedures. Organization needs a reliable, well-organized person to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The right candidate will work closely with our CEO, ensuring that the workflow is always performed in an effective and efficient way. Ultimately, the Office manager/ Personal Assistant should be able to improve company’s procedures and day-to-day operations.
The position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Main responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide personal and professional support to the CEO;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs;
- Handle requests and queries;
- Deal with correspondence, writing letters and taking dictation;
- Assist in various administration tasks;
- Manage the stock levels of office supplies, and order new when necessary;
- Book transport and accommodation;
- Provide general support and assistance to the CEO and other departments;
- Negotiate with external providers and suppliers;
- Create and/or make edits on Word&Excel files;
- Acts as a backup for other employees if required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar;
- At least 5 years prior experience on a similar position in an International company;
- Proven experience in providing PA C-level services;
- Experience in Sales will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Has Microsoft Office (MS) skills;
- Proficiency in English;
- Good knowledge of business correspondence and rules.
- Extremely organized person with high attention to details;
- Pro-activity, readiness to help and support others work;
- Decision-making person;
- With positive and “Can-do” Attitude.
As part of the team you get:
- Excellent foundation for a career growth;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- High and modern office facilites;
- Dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Open and transparent communication;
CHALLENGED BY THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
We`d love to get to know you and see if you`re the person we need! So do not hesitate and send us your CV in English to email@example.com
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2575/16.07.2018 for providing human resources service.