We are HR Services and have been providing solutions for recruitment to various national and international companies. HR Services is currently looking for an International company – global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry “MANAGER B2B“.
The company’s integrated approach and the broad product portfolio are the optimal basis for innovative and safe food & beverage applications. The product portfolio of natural ingredients ranges from natural flavours, natural colours, health ingredients, pulses & cereal ingredients, dairy & plant-based ingredients, fermented ingredients, dry fruit & vegetable ingredients, fruit & vegetable ingredients to ingredient systems.
EXPECTATIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITY OF JOB:
The Manager maintains and expands relationships with a large number of national customers. He/ she represents the local assortment of company products and services to assigned customers and ensures assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company. Develops ways to grow the business.
• Graduate in Food Technology or similar;
• Previous experience in sales – B2B;
• Clean driver’s license category B;
• Excellent written and spoken English language and computer skills;
• Excellent communication skills for interfacing with customers and managers;
• Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results;
• Developing and implementing sales initiative and business units initiatives;
• Very well organized team player able to work in a dynamic multitasking environment under pressure.
• Ownership & Leadership
• Operational Excellence & Quality in All We Do
• Integrity & Passion
• Create True Value & Bring Ideas to Life
• Team Play & People Minded
• Performance & Agility
• Think and Act Long-term & Value Entrepreneurial Spirit
• Embrace Challenge & Continuously Improve Knowledge
• Customer Focused & Consumer Driven
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
• Long-term professional realization in a stable company with established procedures and standards of work;
• On-boarding training;
• Motivating salary and benefits;
• Working in good team of professionals.
CHALLENGED BY THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
We would love to get to know you and see if you’re the person we need! So do not hesitate and send us your CV in English with picture not later than 5 October 2023 to email@example.com
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and ZZD.
HR Services has License № 2355/ 19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.