We are HR Services and have been providing solutions for recruitment to various national and international companies. We assist our clients with pleasure in finding the most suitable employees for their businesses.
HR Services is currently looking for one of our trusted partners SALES & MARKETING MANAGER for unique suite hotel near the entrance to the Botanical Garden in Balchik. The rooms are spacious designed for both long stays and for a short week-end break.
AS PART OF THE TEAM YOU GET:
• Excellent long-term employment growth opportunities;
• Competitive salary + bonuses;
• Free food and accommodation;
• Friendly work environment in a team of skilled and motivated people.
• Successfully promoting and managing the hotel brand;
• Generating new ideas for customer incentives, accommodation and other sales and marketing duties, creating discounts, promotional programs, hotel packages;
• Interact and negotiate with new and current clients, agencies and partners, present proposals, close deals, and solve problems;
• Overseeing budgets for advertising, marketing, and promotions;
• Monitoring competitors and market;
• Provide weekly and monthly reports of marketing actions, Revenue reports, Forecasts as requested by GM;
• Achieve annual budget and marketing goals as designated by GM.
• Middle management experience at least 3 years in tourism;
• Good analytical skills;
• Ability to multi-task, develop, follow and maintain action plans, take initiative, and be innovative;
• Ability to work independently and to partner with others to promote an environment of teamwork;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; Romanian and Russian is the advantage.
CHALLENGED BY THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY? We’d love to get to know you and see if you’re the person we need! So do not hesitate and send us your CV in English or Russian to email@example.com
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview. All data will be used for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2355/19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.