We are currently looking for DevOps Engineers for global Bulgarian-French company specializing in Cloud, web and design solutions.
DevOps Engineers will help the company to provide the right approach to the customers and bring them confidence in their infrastructure and processes. The scope of the tasks ranges from automating CI/CD pipelines, bridge legacy network administration tools with modern cloud and container-based solutions, write Infrastructure as Code stacks and imagine solutions to orchestrate technical workflows in accordance to business needs.
- Competitive remuneration
- Dynamic and friendly environment
- Additional healthcare
- Weekly massages
- Financial support for various trainings
- Flexible working hours
- Head office located downtown
- One remote day per week
- Amazing team and culture
- Company-paid sports card
- Automating new & existing processes on customers’ infrastructures
- Applying best practices in terms of Continuous Delivery, Security and Efficiency according to the target environment
- Designing and implementing solutions in projects where containers or Cloud-based managed services are used
- Creating Infrastructure as Code & Configuration Management stacks with tools such as AWS CDK, Terraform and Ansible
- Writing documentation regarding implemented solutions and drawing diagrams
- Following and proposing architecture plans established by the team
- Providing continuous improvement, support and expertise to the customers on implemented solutions
- Agile participation with the Delivery Team Leader
- Experience of 2 years + with AWS
- Previous experience with Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture, Cloud Architecture and Platforms (AWS)
- A degree in Computer Science or other engineering specialty
- Knowledge of Python 3
- In-depth knowledge of Linux systems
- Prior knowledge of Terraform, CloudFormation or Ansible
- Understanding of network engineering
- Experience with Virtualization and Containers technologies (Docker)
- Experience with Jenkins, Drone or GitLab CI
- Proficiency in English and communicative skills
- Desire to learn
Optional (But appreciated)
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes
- A networking or Linux systems certification
As a global organization the Company actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15 July 2021 and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
We will contact the approved candidates for an interview.
All data will be used solely for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the information provided is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
HR Services has License № 2355/ 19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.