HR Services is currently looking for Software developer for one of our trusted partners – a leading provider of nutrition solutions. The company has newly established Digital Factory which will drive excellence within a digital development and will deliver high-quality digital solutions that combine customer-focus and technology by working closely with the business segments of the commercial organization. The team’s primary objective is to work on developing software platform supplying farmers with digital farmer-centric solutions.
If you are goal and task oriented person with willingness to learn and develop your skills further than this just might be the right opportunity for YOU!
The position is located in Varna.
- Analyze software requirements
- Development and maintenance of the current software systems
- Following architectural guidelines and code standards within the company
- Code optimization
- University degree in the area of Informatics, Computer Systems or Information Technologies or in the process of obtaining one
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in C# and NET (MVC and WebForms)
- Experience with client side development technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, AJAX)
Considered as an advantage:
- Database development experience
- Knowledge in nHibernate
Technical background in:
- .NET / C#
- Net MVC
- Net WebForms is an advantage
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Microsoft SQL Server
Non-technical skill requirements:
- Good written and spoken English
- Team player
- Ability to independently research and come up with innovative solutions
We offer friendly work environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated people, competitive salary and excellent long-term employment growth opportunities.
CHALLENGED BY THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY? We`d love to get to know you and see if you`re the person we need! So do not hesitate and send us your CV in English!
HR Services has License № 2355/19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.Apply