HR Services offers optimal solutions and consultations for the administration of employment contracts, full or part time, according to company needs. We organize the preparation of all staff documents – contracts and administrative acts for recruitment and reassignment, personal files, leaves, sick notes etc.
In-depth understanding of labor law is of the utmost importance. Creating a labor contract, order or agreement is an important moment because it has legal consequences for both parties involved in the employment relationship.
HR Administration include:
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
That saves time and effort and clients can really focus on their core business.