We are HR Services and have been providing solutions for recruitment to various national and international companies. We assist our clients with pleasure in finding the most suitable employees for their businesses.
HR Services is currently looking for fluent English AGRONOMIST for one of our trusted partners. Our client is a leading provider of nutrition solutions for the most diverse crops by combining global and local knowledge of crops and farmer needs, along with a portfolio of high quality products and exceptional application competition. The company is focusing on creating and distributing digital tool, helping farmers to improve their business.
If you are experienced and highly motivated person, if you love to advising farmers on increasing crop nutrition solutions effectivity, this just might be the right opportunity for YOU!
The position is located in Varna.
The candidate will ensure full commercial strategy, through a joint effort to identify , implement and develop products in Bulgarian market. The person will be a part of the team working on creating innovations and their implementation. The candidate will communicate very close with Company’s partners on technical activities and will report the Commercial Manager of the Company.
- Strong understanding of farmer needs to develop and implement solutions in cooperation with Marketing and Sales teams;
- Ensure agronomic competences development for the Sales and Marketing teams;
- Give clear strategic inputs from an agronomic perspective related to commercial aspects in the local market;
- Be the part of the innovation team;
- Support sales team or partners creating crop nutrition recommendations based on soil / leaf analysis;
- Develop of agronomic material and documentation to support the value proposition to be distributed to internal and external clients.
- Ensure quality of the agronomic content in the local marketing material, work closely with the local marketing team.
- Planning, development, execution and closing the trials and field projects to obtain information and solid argumentation based on the agronomic valued proposition.
- Coordinate the development and execution of technical activities in the most valued crops in the country or according to the business needs.
- Agricultural Engineer
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related areas (Technical support, R&D, costumer relations)
- Knowledge in plant nutrition, plant physiology, soils, precision farming,
- Agro Office SW knowledge is an advantage.
- Bulgarian Level Fluent
- English Level Fluent
CHALLENGED BY THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY? We`d love to get to know you and see if you`re the person we need! So do not hesitate and send us your CV in English!
HR Services has License № 2355/19.09.2017 for providing human resources service.