HR Services – recruitment agency, is looking for a “Driver-couriers” for an established Norwegian newspaper and magazine distribution company.
The company has concluded contracts with various customers, delivering the publications before the start of the working day.
The workplaces are in Harstad and Finnsnes.
THE COMPANY PROVIDES TO ITS EMPLOYEES:
– 10 days of introductory training;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Provided accommodation and plane ticket;
– 13th salary;
– Work in a schedule of 6 night shifts of 6 hours;
– Work phone, clothes and shoes.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
– Work with a tablet using software that describes the deliveries and location;
– You make deliveries to customers on prepared orders;
– Arrange the loads in your car in a way to ensure an efficient work process;
– Maintain the vehicle in good condition;
– Monitor the technical condition of the vehicle so that, if necessary, the relevant fault can be rectified by an authorized workshop.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE:
– With completed secondary education;
– Driver’s license, category B;
– Professional experience in a similar position;
– Proficiency in English at intermediate level.
If you like this opportunity, we will be happy to send us your CV to get to know you to firstname.lastname@example.org not later then 20 August 2020.
We will only contact approved candidates for an interview.
All data will only be used for the purposes of this selection. The confidentiality of the provided information is guaranteed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (ORDP) and the LPPD.
HR Services EOOD has a license number № 2575, valid from 16.07.2018 for carrying out intermediary activities for information and employment.